75. See an author read from his or her work
We went to the National Museum of the American Indian to see William Iggiagruk Hensley, a former Senator from Alaska. He wrote an autobiography called Fifty Miles from Tomorrow: A Memoir of Alaska and the Real People. I haven’t read the book yet, but I plan to — it sounds really interesting.
90. Post a video on the internet that has me in it
Leah and I were determined to record a video. You see, she’s done a few of them herself and she knew I’d been putting off this particular task. So we recorded one. I’m posting it below, but I’d like to pre-warn you about a few things:
1) There was a glitch in the recording, so after a few minutes our conversation doesn’t match up with the picture. That’s annoying.
2) There’s a lot of laughing. And near the end, I punch her in the arm. And she punches me back.
3) I put on chapstick right before we started recording, which is why I kept pressing my lips together.
But I was too lazy to record another one. This will have to do.
(Since Leah likes to call me out on my slight southern accent, feel free to leave a comment and weigh in.)
[Note: This video is no longer available.]